Monday, November 2, 2009

Off to Norway!

I came to Ireland with the intention to travel with Paris and Spain being at the top of my list. However, I have been busy with Dublin and Ireland and not done the traveling I had hoped. However, after seeing my exam dates, I now have time to plan and travel. I have over 2 weeks between the end of my classes and my first exam so I plan on traveling for at least the first week of this time. Yesterday, I booked my first tickets for the time between my last exam and my flight back to the states. I am going to Norway with my Norwegian roommate from December 13th to December 17th! The best part is I got the tickets for only 8 euro round trip (about $12)! I know it will be cold and dark but I am very excited about going. My question now is, where else will I go?

No comments:

Post a Comment